“Becoming a prominent and dignified university”.
- To provide an excellent and long lasting academic and professional education.
- To perform basic sciences and innovative applied researches to support development and advancement of science and technology, to increase scientific publication and intellectual rights.
- To conduct transfer of science and technologies for the benefit of people in the context of sustainable development.
- To develop productive and sustainable cooperation with education and government institutions as well as private en-terprises at local, national and international levels.
- To strengthen the institution through the application of good university governance in order to be able to anticipate changes in strategic environments
- To increase the equality and access for education at local, national and international levels.
- To increase the quality and relevancy of education, research, and community development services
- To apply the principles of good university governance
- To expand the coverage of cooperation and increase the number of cooperation